Thursday, May 27, 2010

Broken Fingers

Yesterday, I accidently broke three fingers at work. After, I started lifting boxes. Trust me, the doctors went crazy at the hospital!!

Well, we have very heavy doors in the basement at work, and a colleague and I had to get some boxes in the basement (pretty heavy boxes with lots of antiques), but the door slammed my hand. I just managed to move the hand so only three fingers were trapped. My colleague asked if I was ok and I said that I was, and then we lifted the heavy boxes up in the room above. Our boss helped us with some of the boxes, since we were only two people in the shop. Later, I had to go to my doctor, and she discovered that three of my fingers were broken. No serious damage. We quickly went to the hospital, and I told them about the boxes and CIPA (it's not everyone who knows what it is). Thank God, my doctor went with me. They told me that my fingers would be fine again in a few weeks. I'm soooo happy for that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds like you would be in pain if you could feel it. I'm glad your doctor discovered the fingers.

    ReplyDelete